2/7/11

HE IS HERE!!

Baby Ryan finally is here!! He showed up early monday morning, the 31st that is, not this morning!! He was 7lb, 9oz 20 1/2 inches long!! It was a great experience and with this one, I can understand why women would want to have an epidural. Of course it was painful with Elise, BUT you forget HOW much it hurts!! But I was thinking by the time I wanted the pain the go away it was almost over so I wouldn't have been able to have an epidural anyways!! so I guess I will just continue having natural births!............that is if I have any more ;) at this point I will just get used to having two kids!! Well with Jeremy in the picture I guess I have three!! just kidding!! Jeremy takes care of me more than I take care of him so it might be said that he has three kids now!! n-e-ways Go to my facebook page to see the pics of my darling baby boy and his sweet big sister!!!

No comments: