1/28/11

40 weeks & two days!!

Well hello again all!! I didn't realize that some people read my blog!! yea!! that makes me feel a whole lot better!! So thanks to all my friends who look at this blog. First of all I am posting on my blog because STILL I have NO idea how to work facebook!! I am feeling more technologically challanged with each passing day. The more they come out with new stuff the farther I fall behind. but oh well I don't feel like I am missing out on anything :) SO on to my reason for posting today. I am now two days overdue and am completely flabbergasted as to why!! I mean I understand that a due date can be off two weeks either way, but I know the exact day that I conceived this little guy so things should be coming any time soon!!! I mean come on Ry guy!! there are so many wonderful things in this world to experience!! Don't you want to expereince them all!!

Which brings me to my next point. everyone PLEASE stop asking me when I am going to pop!!! I really feel fine and in reality I know he will come when its time, but I am sick of being looked at like a ticking time bomb!!! and please stop asking me if I have tried this or tried that to induce labor!! I HAVE TRIED IT ALL..... except for the whole castor oil thing.,.......:p I am not sure I will try that one. Well I just realized what time it is and I have to run to my midwifes office to see what the heck is going on with this little one!!!

No comments: