8/31/09

More catch up!!

yea for me, I have a hard time keeping my blog updated only for the simple fact that I don't have the internet at home so I have to borrow my neighbors or go the library or go to kinko's to use the internet....... hmmmm maybe I should get it at home.

n-e-ways, just quick update and then pictures will follow later. We just had elise's 9 mth well baby check up where they had to prick her finger to check her iron levels. it was funny actually to watch because she didn't cry, she just looked at the lady like " What are you pinching my finger for? let GO!" then she wouldn't leave the bandaid alone!! it was hilarious.

she weighs 16lb 2oz!! along ways away from 3lb, 15oz!! she is 28 inches long!! she is going to be a tall girl. she is in the 90th percentile in her height for her adjusted age (from the date she was supposed to be born) and in the 50th percentile in her weigth for her adjusted age. She is 50th percentile in her height for her current age and the 25th percentile in her weight.

She is growing like a weed and they think that she will be caught up by 12-15 months. so she is doing fantastic!! she has two teeth with two more coming in as we speak!!! so thats it for now, more to follow.

No comments: