2/28/12

CAKES!!!


Ok so I figured out how to finally put my cakes on here so if you want one let me know!!

my first cake was for my daughters b-day! she wanted a Rapunzel tower cake! it was probably my most time and effort intensive cake!!






Second cake was for my friends son's 5th birthday.
He wanted a superhero cake! I think this turned out sooooo good!!






Third cake was for my son's 1st birthday! I didn't want to go to a lot of effort or time for his because he wasn't going to know the difference so I did a super cute sheet cake with a pile of bananas for the fondant monkey I made to sit on!! there was a palm tree on there at one point but it kept falling down!! :( but oh well it still looked super cute! I also did a monkey faced cake for him to dive into himself, made out of banana cake and chocolate buttercream frosting.






The latest cake I have made was for my sister-in-laws twin baby shower!! and yes I did make all of the animals! that was probably the best tasting cake, because I made it from scratch!! super yummy!!


Ok!! look things over and let me know what you want me to make for you!!

No comments: