5/9/11

Baby Ryan & life

Ryan is now three months old!! I cannot believe it!! time flies when you are having fun. I am now back to work and wish i could stay home with my babies!! yes I still consider Elise my baby. Ryan is growing like a weed and getting so cubby. His cousin who was born 4 days before him, used to look like he was 1-2 months older than Ryan! thats because Ryan was still so small, but I guess when your baby actually gets food he can grow pretty well!! :) so now that Ryan is getting the right amount of food, he now looks chubbier than his cousin!! ya for Ryan.

We have listed our home......AGAIN.......we will see what happens this time. Jeremy has put in for a position with his company in Pennsylvania!! so if he gets it we will really need to sell it!! I will keep you all updated as to what happens with that

No comments: