2/15/10

HERE IT IS!!

FINALLY THE UPDATE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!! I figure that since the last picture.....way back in......well i am not sure when the last time I put a picture on here was. but I am going to update you all with Elise's firsts. her first tooth, first time crawling, first time walking......you get the picture. so here goes nothing!









Ok so I know this one is kind of old but it is her first binki!! the one she got from the hospital.

First time wrapped in a blanket in the sink (yea she was so small she fit in the sink :)

Her first time in a bowl of fruit















First time getting her nails done!!! (yea I had to do it while she was sleeping.) I still have to do it when she is sleeping :)
First time with pink eye!!! YIKES!! That wasn't fun!!, but the poor thing looks so cute in this picture!!



First time bored in church :)


First time in sunglasses (like she had a choice right ) But she let me keep them on her for a while and never really took them off.

First time at funeral :( That was my grams funeral. she was my favorite person in the world and she gave eilise this cute dress that she is wearing in this picture. she never got to see her in this dress so i thought it was appropriate to have her wear it to her funeral




HER FIRST TEETH!!!! THEN CAME.....

First time I was able to put her hair in pig tails!! So cute I know! Then.....


First time those pigtails were professionally photographed!!



The above picture and the one right below this one are her first pet!! two German shepherds name Mik and Kyzer :) They love her!!


Her first time in the dirt and she did NOT like it!!


First time doing any sort of swimming. We got this really cute water feature thing with all sorts of fun spouts and toys. she loves the water!!!


first time on a carousel. not too sure what to think about it


first time she pulled up to standing by herself!!!! yea for elise!!!


First time she fell asleep in her swing


ok well thats it for now. gotta go take care of the little one. thanks for lookin!!

2 comments:

Brad and Amanda said...

I love it! I can't wait to see the little munchkin! October is too far away! love you guys!

whitney williams said...

CUTE pics Rob!! I never get to look at blogs anymore so sorry it's late!!