4/7/09

Easter pics






Ok so I am skipping a few months but I got these and wanted to put the most recent pics of our little on on here.






She is getting so big. at her last Dr's appt, she weighed 11lbs even and was 23 1/2 inches long. I have another appointment this thursday to get her another shot!! I hate that she has to get those. she is starting to talk (meaning she coo's a lot now) and has laughed a few times. :) so i thought that since she is such a happy baby that she would be ok doing pics. but she was just ok. granted it was a tiny bit cold outside and it was really bright and I tried to keep her shaded but somtimes it just didnt't work. any ways enjoy the cute pics



She totally looks stoned here. but she was so tired
Poor tired baby
She was kind of smiling here

No comments: